Qualification: BCA/MCA/B.E or B.TECH IN Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, IT
Technical: C++, .Net, JAVA, DBMS, SQL, PHP, Android, Server Maintenanace
Job Location: MALI & SENEGAL , WEST AFRICA
1. Data analyst to control data in server from GPS hardware and external sensors.
2. Coordinate with the live client and our support team with different vendor ( like GSM operator, Fuel sensors, GPS Fvw etc..).
3. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis , problem definition , requirements solution development & proposed solution.
4. Documents & demonstration solutions by the developing documentation , flow charts, lay out , diagram and charts.
5. Prepare & installs solution by determining & design systems specification, standard & programming.
6. Improves operation by the conducting system analysis ; recommending changes in policies and procedure.
7. Protects operation by keeping information confidential.
8. Provides information by collecting analysing & summarising development & service issues .
9. Accomplish engineering & organisation mission by completing related result as needed .
10. Manage software solution or GPS & fuel management system by studying information needed , customer software training & live sight visit .
11. Conferencing with the users, studying system flow , data based uses reports , direct manage customers & investigation problem areas.
Salary: Annual package 5 lac to 8 lac CTC including (Basic, HR,TV,DA,Other Allowance,LTA, VISA,Medical,Arrears and TDS)
*Level 1- Online test for 2.5 hours, test will be based on Programming, English, Technical Questions and Aptitude.
We'll evaluate the papers and will let you know the shortlisted students from the First Level Written test.
The shortlisted students will appear for a Second Level.
*Level 2- Face to Face Interview For Shortlisted Candidate.
Interview Date: 21 December,2019
Venue: Suite-304, C-51(BSI Business Park), Sector 62, Noida.